Thursday, October 29, 2009

Conference!!

The PIE!
Hillary Weeks

Shopping






I am so lucky to have such a good roommate!!
We had the incredible opportunity of going to conference as roommates! It was so much fun! Apartment 8 went too! (We LOVE them!) We had a lot of adventures on the trip including 11 people and 10 seats, road construction, Taco Bell, 5 people in Aunt Glady's spare bedroom, CONFERENCE!! Shopping, Meeting Hillary Weeks, having a window broke in Mallory's (from #8) car and having stuff stolen, going to THE PIE!!
On Sunday I had the opportunity to go to the last session of conference with Jared and his family. We sat in the 8th row to the right (looking towards) the pulpit! I was sitting right there during Elder Holland's incredible talk! WOW! I love being in the conference center! It is my favorite! During that session I got to see the things that you don't see as you sit at home and watch it. As the intro to the rest hymn (Hope of Israel) was playing, Elder Scott was talking to Elder Holland, when it was time to start singing, Elder Holland grabbed Elder Scott's cheeks and starting singing right in his face! It was so cute and both men smiled so big. After conference President Monson stopped and was talking to two little boys right in front of us and how they were going to be missionaries. I love the leaders of our church! They are called of God and inspired Men!!
To read any of the conference talks click here.