Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lovelock

I went with my parent's to Lovelock for Parker's Primary Program. He sang a solo! It was so cute to see him barely taller than the pulpit. He sang all 3 verses of Nepi's Courage with the primary joining on the chorus. I love what he said afterwards to Lisa, "When I sat down I felt like Jesus was standing next to me." What a testimony of a 5 year old!!! Here are some pictures from our adventure. :)







She was bound and determined to carve this pumpkin for Emery.

He got comfortable and took a seat on Emery's lap.


Shooting with Dad, Chad and Parker.

My dad's gun that just got fixed. It hasn't worked since he was in high school. He was more than a little excited. :)



Parker made a nice "collection" of bullets at the range. 

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: