Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cell Phone Dump


This is my blanket from when I was little. We've been using it lately and I'm secretly trying to make it her favorite. [No worries, we have a back up one just like it that I found at DI with my mom years ago.]



Blow out while yard saling=awesome.


Chillin.


Always a sleepy time in the car.


This is the face she makes when she hangs up on Granma.


We bought a second baby gate [from Jodi Young... not Young anymore] and it is taller than our other one. She gets up on the step and holds on but then can't figure out how to get down!


We finally got to meet this love bug a few weeks ago! Lisa called us and said she was in town and we met her for dinner in Sandy. He is a doll and I just want to snuggle him again!


She loved him too!


She's not afraid to make herself comfortable.


She's a creepy sleeper sometimes.


Some days I just don't get anything done [especially when we stay in our Pajamas all day] because she won't nap unless I'm holding her. But these days won't happen all of the time, and don't happen too often so I soak them in and hold my baby.


I buy case goods so she has a new toy until we get them put away.


BARE LEGS! Well for one day. The weather has turned on us again. :(


Sunscreen hair.


Ok we're into Yard Sales... but really?


She's a mechanic on the side.


Lately she discovered the [one] drawer with the baby proofing broke. The sound of foil on her teeth kills me so I went it and emptied it onto the counter until we could fix it. A while later I heard her let out a cry so I went to see. I proceeded to watch her get her entire body from laying in the drawer [like I could have shut her in it], to climbing up and standing in it so she could pull stuff out of another drawer with as much as she could get it open.


We had another cuddle day for part of today.

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: