Monday, July 22, 2013

WE'RE MOVING!!!!


Peace Out Orem... We're headed {BACK} to LEHI! We found out today that they accepted our application to rent. We're so excited. When the lady called me I was pretty quiet when she told me, she asked if I was still there. I told her that I was-I was just so quiet because I was so happy I wanted to cry. We know this is where we are supposed to be headed and are excited to move. It is a town home (2 per unit) and the next door neighbors are a younger LDS family too. Our Landlords are the owners and are LDS. And it is 3 bed 2.5 bath with a garage! We're gaining so much space! We move Aug. 15ish (that weekend is the main move), unless we can find someone to rent our current apt. sooner. Happy late birthday to me! 

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Woohoo! Lehi is a great place!