Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Park City

A couple weeks ago we went on a little family vacation to Park City! 


We started Monday off by making a stop in Midway for lunch and some thrifting. Then headed to Heber to go to a park.




Then we headed towards Park City. We stopped and went on a hike on the way and Em loved it! 


She found " a wok! Momma a wok!" (and she'd sign a fist on a flat hand like "The Wise Man Built..."












We rented a condo at Silver King. It was really nice! We had one bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a hot tub in our room, a living room, dining area, and kitchen.  The girlie got to stay up way past her bedtime playing in the hot tub, watching movies, and eating popcorn. She was in HEAVEN.

Tuesday morning we hit another thrift store and both Jared and I found some shoes. I also found a piece of pyrex to sell (I wanted to get rid of it quick so I dropped the price and only made $8, but that's still $8!)


The pool was closed when we got there but opened Tuesday afternoon so we decided to venture down.



It ended up being freezing so we only stayed in like 10 minutes. We did complain and they ended up refunding half of what we paid! I'm thankful we had the hot tub because Emery loves to swim and we had prepped her for the vacation by asking her if she was excited to go swimming.


We hit another park on Tuesday after grabbing dinner out. A random little boy pinched my bum and said "I got you!".... that was interesting. 











Wednesday morning we checked out and hit another little hike in Lambs Canyon on our way back into SLC. We stopped at DI, the NPS store, and headed back.



It was a great family vacation and we all loved it! It was our first official family vacation, and we look forward to MANY more in the future. 

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

There are bum touchers everywhere!!! Love it!