There are City celebrations like every weekend for a month in the area. Because Yard Sales are on Saturdays we haven't hit any of them. Lehi Round-Up days rolled around and Jared was helping a family move and that meant no yard sales in Lehi so I asked Karissa and Emmaline if they wanted to join us!
The parade pre-show was a wild west themed show, she hated it because of the guns. It was "youd mommy."
I ended up with a (very strange, as Jared thinks) tan from my sleeves being up to my undershirt.
Jill met us at the parade and saved the day by bringing sunscreen. Karissa and I both forgot but Jill hadn't left when I called and I'm so glad! A fried girlie would have been the worst!
Emery loved the parade after the firetrucks and cop cars. I loved it when all of the sudden I heard her say "Mommy! HOLA! Mommy! Hola!" and I looked and realized one of the floats had Olaf on it.
For the next week she kept telling me "Momma, can-e, frow! (as she shows me how) Youd! Ma My! Kra Kra, Jill, can-e fros! Hola!" She seriously loved it and now I'm sad we didn't make it to the other city celebrations. Oh well! We made it to the Fourth of July parade...
Enjoy the Journey.





No comments:
Post a Comment