These are old... like June/July old. Oh well. :)
Wanting to show Ama her toy.
My favorite sandals ever. (the style). I found them on Kmart (thanks Lisa for telling me about a different sale) and bought 4 pair.
Really old pic! This is when she had to have bloodworm done at Primarys in March-April ish? Seeing this picture is funny, the pacifier is long gone.
She loves a "bur-bur" on yard sale mornings (sausage muffin).
I see you!
Mom's necklace makes a great belt!
You can't leave empty-handed. Toys or something always go with us!
"CHEEEE"
She found Ri's (Savanna's) money. She always runs straight for it so she had to move it.
Birthday nightgown.
Enjoy the Journey.


















2 comments:
yay! it 's been forever even though I see her almost daily I love the blog updates
She has the best smiles! And, love those sandals!
Post a Comment