A few weeks ago I threw a surprise party for Jessica, I figured the last in her 20's so we better do something fun! (and Jared suggested the party) I had arranged it with Scott, but didn't know the day of still how I was going to get her to our house. I used a couple of things: 1. I text her and told her she had to come see what I bought on KSL and that she was going to hate me because of it. 2. Scott called her and told her that I came and picked up Leland to play with Emery. He told her I picked him up at 4, and it was 8:30. I called her to find out where she was and she was so upset that I still had him and kept apologizing. She was getting off the exit and said she'd be right here. When she got here she asked what I bought and I told her she had to come in and see it. She was TOTALLY surprised and excited. It was a fun night!
Emery went to bed after she got here and for the entire week after (at least) she would walk around saying "Caca bir-day, hide, saaaaa-prrriiisseee!" It was darling!
Enjoy the Journey.


No comments:
Post a Comment