Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Schoola.com

I paid $1.11 for 9 pieces of clothes for Emery and baby girl!! I got my first order today and it was awesome! Stuff goes fast on this site, so you need to look and order quickly, (I have had things leave my cart before I got completely checked out).

Do you want $50 in Clothing, Accessories &; Shoes Absolutely FREE from Schoola!!!?


1. Click and Sign up with this link: https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X4uwaQNP for a $15 credit. Must create your account first thing!! ($15 credit shows up at checkout).


2. Scroll to the bottom of the site and click "View Full Site" (if you're on your mobile phone) Then click SIGN UP &; Create Account.


3. Create a Collection for another $10 instant credit (just click collections at top then click New Collection). (I had to create several, and it didn't work, but it finally did when I waited on the home screen for the banner about the promotion.)


4. Add $50 in clothes to your cart.


5. At checkout, your $25 in credits come off instantly.


6. Use promo code ‪#‎SCHOOLASUMMER‬ (include hashtag) for an additional 50% off original total.


Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: