Saturday, October 17, 2015

Emery Turns 3


This girlie planned her birthday months in advance!  We (with Karissa and Emmaline) were coming home from Target one day and she started to tell us all of these plans so I told Karissa to take notes so we could fulfill her pink wishes. She woke up on her birthday to pink decorations everywhere, some balloons and her favorite cereal as well as donuts. She thought it was the greatest! My parents were down so we spent the day celebrating while her da-e was at work and then partied with him when he got home. He had the next day off and we continued to party.







\

Pink cupcakes and pink sherbet! 


On Saturday we had a little party/bbq for her. She took invites around to people who she wanted to come. It was so fun! She even made sure to invite her buddy the Bishop. For her birthday she got "pink stuffs" and baby dolls. She was one happy 3 year old! She continues to tell people "I am 3 on my birthday then I will be 4!"

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: