Today we had our FHE family over for Chicken Noodle Soup! It was so much fun! After church we started the noodles and set them out to dry for a little bit while we had the home teachers over. They gave such a great lesson! We talked about service and the priesthood. It was awesome! They even brought us brownies (which we hurried and ate after they left!). Then it was time to get the soup started! Ashley started the water and chicken while I cut the onions. She kept an eye on that while I peeled potatoes and Jordyn cut them and we got those going. The girls across the hall started croissants (SP!). It was so much fun! We had invited about 20 people over and didn't know who was going to show so we wanted to make sure we had enough... well we did! Our pot was huge! Someone even said that you could fit a baby in it! We had a blast making it! Everyone was so happy while we were making it, we were all smiling so much! We had about 15 people show up, so it was a pretty good turn out! Lance brought dessert which was a sour cream lemon pie... sounds disgusting but it was soooo delicious! We have tons of leftover soup for the rest of the week and maybe longer!
3 comments:
Good Times!!!
This was so much fun!!! <3 Gotta love being roommates with you!!!
Hi, I met you when I was visiting teaching Lisa Banks and I loooove your baby girls' head bands and flowers. Do you think you could e-mail me your phone number so I could call you?
Thanks, Elysha
shi05011@byui.edu
Post a Comment