Friday, May 15, 2009

And So it BeGins.....

To the left of this lovely building is what is known as the beloved TESTING CENTER... I don't really mind it but everyone else despises this part of the Clark Building. I have been there three times this semester and have had quite an enjoyable experience. My test scores have been 96%, 95.5%, and 90%!! I am so happy with these results! The semester is off to a great start and is already a quarter of the way over! I can't believe it! It is going so fast! Later this month I will be going to Nauvoo with the school and my roommates Ashley and Beth, I am so excited! I am loving all that I am learning! I particularly enjoy my nutrition class and foods class! I love being able to learn about the gospel as well and love my Book of Mormon class! My Book of Mormon teacher is co-directing the tour to Nauvoo as well so I am really excited!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

How long to you get to play in Nauvoo? That will be a really cool experience! I am so glad you are taking trips in school! Those are the BEST!!!

Kara said...

I am going to be gone for 5 days! I am so excited we even get to do baptisms! YEA!!! I will definitely post about it!