Ashley Kara
Height 5'2" 5'11"
Favorite Color Red Pink
Hair Color Light Brown Brown/Red
Eye Color "Hazel/Green more yellow with brown flex...." me-Brown
Major Biology Family and Consumer Science Ed
Car Pony Sentra
Favorite Food Homemade Bread and Chicken Noodle soup Me-Fruit
Shoe Size 6.5-7 10
Just a few random things about us... we are so very different but we are so alike! I love being her roommate! She always makes me laugh, comforts me, makes me smile, makes me sing.... who knows! I am just so happy that the Lord knew who I needed to be my roommate! She is amazing!
Here are some pictures from last semester....
Thanks for being so amazing Ashley! I am so thankful that you are my roommate and couldn't ask for anyone better for me! You are wonderful!!!!! I love you!
2 comments:
You are a funny girl, glad you're having fun. And when are you going to get Lainee some hair stuff, she's just dying!
Post a Comment