Saturday, April 18, 2009

ThAnKfuL...

I was just thinking how blessed I am! I am so lucky to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am so thankful that I have a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me in so many ways! I have an amazing family that loves me and supports me in all that I do. I have wonderful friends that love to laugh with me. The reason I have been thinking about this is because I just moved back to school for the semester. I came up a night early and slept at my brother's house (Chad, wife Lisa, two kids Parker and Julia). The next morning I woke up to go and check in at my apartment. I jumped in the car and drove down the road when I realized why my car sounded so noisy... my passenger window was down! I was thinking to myself the motor for that window doesn't work, how is it down? I put my car in reverse and went back to their house. I grabbed my mom's keys and went and checked in to my apartment. When I got back to Chad's house he was in the driveway with the passenger door open, in his work clothes (he was supposed to be leaving any minute to go to work), with the inside of my door taken apart fixing my window! I helped him hold the window and after fifteen or twenty minutes, some duct tape, and some string my window was just as good as it was before! He was putting the screws in to finish putting it together when his ride came for work! My brother is pretty much amazing! He can do anything and he will do anything to help anyone! (which is why I won't give out any kind of way to contact him... his wife likes to see him too!) And not only did he fix my window but the next day he built a stool for Parker! Chad is the best brother anyone could ask for! I am so blessed to have him as my brother and thankful for him! I will miss him and his family when they move in a couple of weeks!

Thanks Chad! I love you and your family!

No comments: