Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm seeing......

HAIR BOWS!!!! I decided I wanted to try the Gerber Daisies... and I fell in love with them! Daisy $3 Crochet Headband $2


Hair bow with Knit Headband
Hair Bows $2


Large Ribbon Flower $4

I also found a new type of head band so I have 3 different kinds to choose from. The nylon ones are $1.50, knit and crochet are $2 each or 3 for $5.

2 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

Man, I really hope the next baby we have is a girl! then I would buy so many bows and headbands from you it would be ridiculous! :)

Sycamore Girl said...

yo. its holly. i decided that i need more bows for tally. she's letting them stay in longer these days and i figure i better maximize that time. do you have any that are the butterfly clips? those stay in the best. i'll gladly pay you for your creativity and splendid talent!