Saturday, August 22, 2009

A TrIp tO........

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Chad and Lisa's for 2 weeks! It was so much fun! Jared went with me for the first week and then I stayed a second after he left. It was so much fun. I loved it being warm, but it caught me off guard every time I went out at night and it was dark for it to still be warm. It was so much fun to be able to hang out with Lisa, Parker, and Julia. I was able to see Chad about once a day and all day on Sundays. I love them so much and miss them already! (sorry the pics aren't in any particular order... I wish it would let me move them!)



The last day Jared was there.... actually right before we took him to the airport. 2 words FROZEN CUSTARD!!!

Thanks for coming with me Jared!

Promise we didn't make her hold them both... Parker wanted to ride with Julia.

At the Strip

Swimming, Swimming, and more SWIMMING!

He is always so happy!

BEST FRIENDS!

What happens when you leave me in the back seat with the kids....

Darn the camera strap is in the way kind-of but this is the best pic! Julia is pulling herself up all of the time! She is so stinkin' cute and is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

2thfairy said...

it was fun to have you over for a swim, sorry we didn't get to do anything else!