
Well it has been a long time since I have updated my blog and so many things have happened!!! I am so blessed!
- School has started! It is a brand new semester, a fresh start. New classes, new teachers!
- I found out my foot is broken and I will have surgery on it the Monday before Christmas, but it will be good to have it not hurt anymore!
- I chopped my hair! I cut 6" off of it and I love it-Thanks Lisa for encouraging me! I actually did it while I was in Las Vegas but I was going to take pics and blog all about it... well it didn't get done!!
- I am one of the Relief Society Presidents in my ward! I was super surprised when the bishopric came and asked to talk to me, but they couldn't get to their point fast enough! I know what it is like to receive revelation when you need it! That night the bishopric left me with a list of about 30 callings that I needed to put people in and a photo I.D. list of the girls in the ward (I have the even # apts. in my R.S.). It was the night before classes started and I could not fall asleep! I had names and pictures going through my mind all night long! I was glad I only had one class the next day and that it wasn't until 12:45. The same thing happened the next night. Friday we had a 3.5 hour ward council to discuss the callings for the entire ward! It was crazy! Our bishopric is so cute and wanted to break the stake record of how many people were put into their callings on the first Sunday. The record was 72 I think and we had 86 that first Sunday. I had the opportunity of teaching the first Sunday and was super nervous but I don't have to again until Dec. I have an amazing group of girls that I get to serve and am so excited for the blessings that I will receive this semester! PLUS how much I will grow!!!
1 comment:
Rock on Rock Star!!!
Post a Comment