Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CleaninG

Jared is in California this week with his family on vacation so I am helping mom clean. It has been very productive so far! I am so proud of her for how much she has trashed or sent to D.I. In the process I have been gathering my stuff for school. I already have all of the food packed that I will need for the entire semester probably-3 boxes! It is nice to have food storage! :)
Also I am running in the Spud Run this year. Lisa is amazing and has motivated me to become a runner. She says she didn't like running at first but now-obviously she loves it. I want to LOVE it. I have a couple of roommates who are going to train with me... 5 K for sure but I am hoping for the 10 K. I think we can do it. We have a training schedule that we are going to use. Anyways... anyone from the Martineau bunch going to run with me that will be here? Or anyone random that reads this and I don't know besides the Martineaus?
ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!
p.s. I only have 30 more hours of cakes to do! That is 3 more weeks. It is bitter-sweet really. Also Jared and I are heading to Utah next Wednesday to visit family/friends before he goes and also go to conference. I will definitely be taking lots of pictures and will post them when we get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick and I are always in for Spud Run. Good luck with the training!

Alicia said...

So proud of the thrownig out! Keep at it!!! You can move mountains... of stuff!