DISCLAIMER: This post is not describing anyone that I am related to or any friends that would be reading this- I PROMISE!
Dear People,
As I couldn't fall asleep for what seemed like FOREVER I was thinking about you, and you inspired me to do a new blog post.
Love,
Kara
Dear Anyone who Cares about ME,
If I ever get to the point where I quit doing my hair, or even care what I look like, please slap me. It drives me crazy when I look at people who I can tell don't care about their appearance at all. I just wish they had some of the drive that I do. I guess I am blessed that way. Promise me that if I-for some strange reason- get to that point in my life you will tell me to wake up and 1. do my hair, 2. do my make up, 3. care what I look like.
Thank you,
Kara
p.s. No pictures were posted to protect the 'guilty'
3 comments:
:)...that's the only thing I can really say :) but, wait until you have kids...there will be days you'll feel like doing nothing for yourself. Love you!
Vanity...Look it up, Love chad
Your day will come friend. Try not to judge, you may not like looking at those people, but I guarantee they like looking that way less. We all do the best we can.
Post a Comment