When I talked to Jared the week before Halloween he informed me that we were going to carve pumpkins on Saturday and I was so excited! This was our first time carving pumpkins together and we had a lot of fun. After I cut the hole and cleaned out my pumpkin I started on the back side because I didn't have an idea for a face. Jared's hole he turned into a mullet-dedicated to you Chad- and then he made a rocker face. When I showed him what I had done on the back he decided to do something on the back of his too, then I started on my face. I really had no idea what to do for the face so I just started cutting shapes. :)



Old toothless pumpkin and rocker pumpkin


Fitting for the week's events right? :)
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment