Monday, November 15, 2010

One of those days...

Dear Thursday, (Or April 9 for that matter)


Please come sooner, I miss this cute boy. A LOT. I don't think that it is good for me to cross my eyes more than I am in this picture and that is what this long distance thing is making me do. Going on 7 semesters of long distance-between both of us being on at different times- is just plain ridiculous.

Thanks,

Kara soon-to-be Fielding

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Secretly I'm glad you're not getting married until April. That's more time I have with you! :) (Sorry Jared.) But, no, I'm sorry you miss him so much. :(
April 9th will come... I promise! Keep hanging in there. You get to be together FOREVER!

Sheila said...

Carrie's right before you know it you'll have those 8 kids and being saying where did those years go....

JareBear said...

We'll get to be together forever yes, but it seems like forever until we get to be together!