Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mice.


Dear Mice,

I really don't like you. I don't like you when we come back from a weekend in Idaho and I find 2 of you stuck to a sticky trap in the middle of our bedroom floor and I am the only one who is downstairs when I find you. AND one of you is moving. Oh and lets add the fact that the sticky trap was under our dresser and you moved it out 2 feet. ewwww. 

And to the THIRD mice, I don't like you either. Especially when it is Sunday morning at about 4 a.m. and my sweet husband wakes me up and tells me to close my eyes and be quiet. Then I hear the tapping and the faint squeak. ew. So my dear husband gets out of bed and we discuss where you could be, and he gets gloves and a flashlight and finds you under our dresser stuck to the new sticky trap we put under there. Don't mind the fact that we were sleeping, and my parents were sleeping in the living room and were awake from Jared taking you out to the trash. 

BUT I am not sad that you are gone. I am happy that you are all somewhere in a landfill and no longer in our bedroom and we haven't found any more from your family. Next time-vacation elsewhere because you are not welcome. ever. (eeewwwwwwwwww)

Thanks,

Kara

Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:

Jared Paul said...

The landfill is a little mean to be happy about and I didn't wake you; you just woke when I got up.

Sheila said...

It was an adventure for sure!