I am already well into my student teaching! I am already in week 5!!! I am now to the point where I am teaching all of my classes independently! It is kind of scary at times but not at the same time. I am finally into a routine now though. I am the one doing all of the lesson planning and grading so I feel like I am right on top of everything! I have some amazing resources that I am using and it makes my lesson planning so much easier. My department is absolutely amazing, and my students are all characters too. I am enjoying it, even when I kick students out of class! I can't believe how fast it is going, especially when I sit down and look at it I am amazed by how soon I will be done!
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment