It is officially the Christmas season. We made candy bar trains with Jared's family on Sunday. Growing up Jared was never allowed to eat it so the first thing he said was "We are going to eat it, okay?" Slowly this week little parts have been disappearing from our train.
The Christmas tree headed for the White House (Felicia's idea).
Two bears going tubing on a peach ring, about to run into a wrapper volleyball pole... Tis the season to break an arm (well Jan. 24 at least, I thought it was creative).
Our train side cemetery, secretly i really love the candies wrapped in the green foil because they are basically an andes mint. So this was my idea to get to take as many as possible for me to eat.
When we got back to Utah we put up our Christmas tree and lights! It makes our little "apartment" seem quite Christmassy. Tree- garage sale find by my mom $5 prelit. (even though we had 2 that had been given to us.. we shared them with others!) Our tree was literally 3 pieces, such an easy set up. The ornaments and tree topper I found 90% off when I was in high school and fell in love with them. I was so excited to actually get to use them. After we finished I kept saying "I love our Christmasland!" I seriously told Jared like every 20-30 minutes that day.
Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:
really it was 2 dollars!
Oh that beautiful Christmas tree headed to the White House...so brilliant! :) I'm so glad I got to see you guys over the break! Love you!
Post a Comment