I have been in Idaho a lot lately. I have just needed to be around support and to see my family. This semester isn't a very busy one for Jared (YET) but it is hard for me to be away from family. I am definitely a family girl. I have been in Idaho or with my mom for the past month straight. Honestly I have loved it. She is such a great strength to me and such a good support. I have missed Jared terribly though while I have been in Idaho. We haven't ever been apart since we were married (except the week after when he had to go to Utah to take finals when I started school), and I have been gone for a week at a time over the past month. I am so glad he is mine forever, I don't know what I would do without him!
While we have been in Idaho Karissa has done a good job documenting Emery's life via iphone pictures! Good thing because I have left the camera in Utah. While we have been here we attended our friend Jake's wedding, visited family, hung out a lot, and I have helped my mom with lots of sewing projects (some even the week we were in Utah).
Enjoy the Journey.
![]() |
| The Jumper |
| Time with Grammee |
![]() |
| We found her the bee they have at therapy online, she loves it! |
![]() |
| Teether Headband invented by my mom |
![]() |
| Shoes are always good to eat |
| Glow in the dark Halloween Jammies! (6-9mo size!) |
![]() |
| My mom has all of the cool toys from when we were little. She loves them. |
| She practices praying often |
![]() |
| Chilling |
![]() |
| Totally Asleep |
![]() |
| She loves her daddy. |
![]() |
| Sometimes she thinks she is really old. |
![]() |
| She was sucking on the front pack at spud day. |
![]() |
| First BYU game! |























.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Her hair looks so red in a few of those; particularly the one where she has wide eyes, and is in her polka dot monkey outfit!
She is getting so big!! I love the yawn picture...what a cutie. And Axton is always arching his back in that bumbo seat too...I hate that! They are just ready to be walking already, aren't they? But I'm so glad they aren't....
Post a Comment