Emery started rolling over about 3 months old. For a solid week before she actually did Jared and I could tell it was coming and that she was so close. We would trick each other and turn her over if the other person left the room. The first time she finally did we both missed it. :) But since then she kept going. Now she can turn both directions and from her back to belly and belly to back. The first time she rolled from her belly to her back Emery and I were in Idaho and my mom asked me if I had turned her. Once again I missed her "first." Oh well. :) Once she started rolling she would get angry if she got on her belly, but now her tolerance for being on her belly has built up. She still doesn't love tummy time but being able to get her arms out from under her is a bonus, it makes her not so frustrated. She is just a mover and a shaker and doesn't want to be a baby. She just wants to be up and about! The jumper is a fabulous thing because she can be up without having to be held. Also she can arch her back almost completely to get herself out of the bumbo so we have to watch out for that one too!
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment