Little Miss Em is 6 months old! I can't even believe how fast it has gone!
At 6 months she:
*Is about to fully crawl-she gets up on her knees and rocks, or up on her hands and feet with her bum in the air.
*Is getting her first tooth (front left)
*Is 90% for height (27.5in) and 83% for weight (17 lbs)
*Is a total momma's girl. I think we are starting to go through some separation anxiety stuff. She seriously cries hard sometimes when I walk past her or if someone else has her and she realizes I am not there.
*Is doing the army crawl.
We love her so much and are thankful she is in our family!
Enjoy the Journey.
*Is doing the army crawl.
We love her so much and are thankful she is in our family!
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment