Thanksgiving was wonderful! My parents came down and Karissa and Emmaline surprised me and came too! I had been thinking maybe they would, but the day before I finally convinced myself they really weren't coming.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to have my dad's cousin LeAnn and his Aunt Glady come. It was so fun to have them with us! I wish I would have taken a picture!
Thanksgiving night Emery woke up (she was sleeping in our giant closet so Karissa could have her room with Emmaline) and I had Jared just bring her into our bed. Truly a prompting from the Lord as fifteen minutes later as she was laying down she started puking everywhere. I was able to hurry and sit her up so she didn't choke on it, but I still got covered. Jared woke my mom up for back up because there was no option but a bath for her then (at 2 a.m.). Then I went downstairs with my mom and Emery went back and forth between us and threw up one more time. Finally she wanted to go upstairs. We went upstairs and she cuddled with Jared and fell back asleep.
Don't worry, that minor set back (including not going to bed until 1) didn't keep Suzy Shopper and Jared from Black Friday shopping! (Besides the shopping they did Thurs night-Santa REALLY needed to pick up a few things).
Other than that we did a little bit more leisurely shopping, a trip to Cabellas, and just enjoying each other's company. If you want a really good laugh, ask my dad to do the E-I-E-I-O commercial, oh wow. :)
Granpa and Jared were able to watch the girls a few times, or shall I say Jared watched everyone sleep, so we could make a run to Old Navy. :)
I'm so thankful they were all able to come! We LOVED IT!
We finally got to meet Michael and Felicia's baby Alex! He is a doll, and we'd keep him in a second!
So lady like.
Aunt Karissa let Emery watch HSM on her phone... she was the favorite. (ignore my immodest child in only her undershirt).
Enjoy the Journey.


























No comments:
Post a Comment