Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dear Girlie,

Tonight you reminded me again how lucky I am to be your mom. This weekend we had Granpa and Granma here from Thursday evening until this afternoon. Also this afternoon Dad went and picked up Uncle Michael, Auntie Felicia, and (baby) Alex from the airport.

After Granpa and Granma left the other three passed out on the couch and we put your new bed together! We bought you a day bed today and after we got it all set up and I got your bed made I wanted to take it back. I can't believe how old you are getting!

Tonight Uncle Michael and Auntie Felicia did bedtime routine with us. When you prayed you prayed for Da-e and Mom and baby. It touched my heart. It was a witness to me that you really do understand the things that we are teaching you. You really do understand prayers and what they mean.

I really am so lucky to be your mom. You remind me of the truly important things in life. Thank you sweet girl!

I love you!

Love,

Mom

No comments: