Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Three Years

I have no idea where the last three years went. I'm so happy that I made the decision to marry my best friend, it is the best one I have made. Jared is there by my side NO. MATTER.WHAT. He truly is my better half and makes me want to be a better person every single day.

Here are a few of the life changing events from the last three years. I'm so glad I got to go through them with him.



A trip to San Fran. and a move from Rexburg to Lehi.


My completion of student teaching and being officially done with college.


First anniversary, we were both sick in bed and 7 months pregnant.



June 11, 2012 Emery Kate was born.



First "holiday season" as a family of 3.


Second anniversary.


Jared's Graduation from BYU


First "real" job.


The girlie's first birthday!




A move back to Lehi.


Granma's funeral.


Christmas 2013


March 2014

 I'm so thankful for the memories that we make together everyday and his support in all that I do. I'm thankful that we don't have to ever say "goodbye" again. I'm most of all thankful for the decision we made to get married in the temple and that he is mine for eternity. I'm truly blessed.

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: