Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dear Girlie,

Girlie, you've been put through so much lately and you cannot get healthy! In the last 3 weeks you have had a double ear infection with a UTI on top of that, (two biopsy's and blood work) then you had another ear infection,  on the way back from the dr. when that was diagnosed you puked everywhere in the car (last Friday). Then Sunday came and during sacrament meeting you started to run a fever and fell asleep in Granma's arms towards the end. Dad took you home with Granpa and put you down for a nap and then he came back to church.

Then Tuesday you woke up from your nap in screaming pain. You wouldn't put any weight on your left leg at all. After about 45 min you finally did and then walked with a limp for a while. I also noticed some raised strange spots on your knee that almost looked wart like. So yesterday I took you to the Dr. The Dr. said she thinks you might have had a reaction to the antibiotic that you were put on and told us to take you off of it. I also noticed some spots on your lips and asked her about them. Turns out when you woke up this morning for sure you now have hand, foot, and mouth.

Also your biopsy's came back early this week. Once again they showed non-specific hypersensitivity reaction.

Basically we're home, not doing much of anything because I don't want your friends to get sick and I don't want you to catch anything else! We've had to turn down a lot of invitations to do fun things, and I keep asking for rainchecks so that when you do get healthy we have lots of fun things to do! Hopefully this will all go away quickly and we'll figure out what's going on with your little body!

I love you!

Mom

1 comment:

Felicia said...

This and your most recent post... So sad! :( I hope girly gets feeling better soon. We'll keep all of your in our prayers.