Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Post Move Cell Phone Pictures

Post move cell phone pictures.  Again these are in all sorts of order, but it's hard to move them in blogger, or I'm lazy... you choose. ;)



This was an ad in a newspaper when I was little and when you pressed the button it light up. The last time I found it (a few years ago) it still worked. This time it didn't, either way I would have done the same thing, taken a picture and chucked it. I thought it was sooo cool when I was little!


Found these cleaning.... pretty old but E loved them!


"I hold Mommy hand go potty." This is true motherhood right here.... can't go to the bathroom alone. 


Jared found this ottoman at a yardsale Julisa's wedding weekend for $10 and it is PERFECT for our living room!


She sleeps so much better in our bed....


She loves to call Jessica on the phone.... "Hi CACA!"


She always tells me what to write.... She's getting pretty good at remembering everyone!


Rio is her new favorite!


Folding laundry and I looked down and found this... she's my favorite.




Karissa and I went thrifting and found the grand opening of a new thrift store where the waffle truck also was. We ran into Emily and then Seneca so it was a lot of fun!


Dancing Queen!


Don't you always hold hands to eat?


Vet Emery!


Vet Emery!



Emery used these (mini) as a straightener on Karissa's hair. 







Playing while we tried to eat our waffles.



Ready for her first Sunday in the new ward.


Quite the fashionista.


Dresses and boots!


Reading to her baby.


She was into layering for a good week... two pair of panties (all week long) and skirts with dresses some days.


"Mommy I wear cuuuueeee piiiii dress?"


Rockstar.


Because brushing your teeth gets so exhausting...



Doing her makeup while mom did her own in the bathroom.


Her favorite way to go grocery shopping now.... It isn't my favorite-she hops on and off continually. I try to only let her do it when Jared is with us.

Here's to getting caught up on the blog!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: