Thursday, June 25, 2009

MOM and DAD


31 years ago tomorrow, on June 26, 1978 my parents were married in the Salt Lake City temple. I am so thankful for their decision. I am so blessed to have such great parents who love and support me in all that I do! I am so thankful for them raising me in the gospel and for them strengthening my testimony. I am thankful for my mom because she is a foundation that I can always fall back on. She cheers me up when I am sad, holds me when I cry, and tells me that I am doing great and to keep it up. My mom always calls to check on me and to make sure that I am keeping my stress level down. I am so thankful for her concern for me. I am so thankful for my dad because of his supporting me always. My dad was never the kind of person that told me that he loved me when I was growing up, but when I moved to college he started to call all of the time to check on me, and ended every phone call with "I love you bubsy." When my dad was in a car accident a couple of years ago I was the first person he called, who knows why! I was freaking out! BUT he knew that I would be able to get a hold of my mom and that I would be able to figure things out. I am so thankful for the trust that my parents have in me and have always had in me. I am so thankful for all that my parents do for me and for all that they will do for me! I love you Mom and Dad!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

It is true! You have fantastic parents!