
Karissa and Adam
Parker
Julia
Lisa (this is so our personality!)
Chad

Mom and Dad
Grandma
I have had a lot of things on my mind lately as the semester is starting to wrap up (only one or two more tests in all of my classes!). I am so thankful for many things, especially my family:- My mom: for all that she does for me and for her support and example to me.
- My dad: for his strength to our family and his worthiness to hold the priesthood.
- Chad: for the great father that he is to his children and his example and help in all that I do.
- Lisa: for the great friend that she is to me and always being willing to listen when I need to talk.
- Karissa: for the laughs and the smile that she always puts on my face when I see her.
- Adam: for giving me a hard time and being willing to cook for me.
- Parker: for the smile he always puts on my face and for loving me so much!
- Julia: for the bright spirit that she is and for what she is growing up to be.
- Grandma: for the laughs and her great love and support for me.
Also to all of my other family... you have been on my mind too lately. Thank you so much for all that you do and for supporting me in my adventures! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family! I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment