Monday, July 13, 2009

BisHop'S cAbIn FuN....

This weekend we had our annual 87th ward closing social at the Bishop's Cabin in Island Park. I had never been before and it was so much fun! We went up Friday about 4 and started in on the fun. We played volleyball, went jet skiing, had a slip and slide into the water, went boating, tube-ing, it was a blast! Everyone was super sun burnt afterwards but me! I was a little pink but thanks to my wonderful skin am now just tan! I can't wait until we get to go again next year! (Ash and I are going to try to sneak to up to the one after winter semester too because then they go snowmobiling!)


I decided that I would see how many people I could get if we started taking a picture...



This place is incredible!!! It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Looks like a blast!!! I would sneak up in the winter too! Just so you know my word verification for this comment is hor liker.