Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SuMmEr FuN!!

I am so excited for this 7 week break! I have a list of things that I want to do, or at least try to do!
  • Tie Dye- I haven't done this since the 6th grade at science camp
  • Go on a sunrise hike-this one is being planned already, scheduled for Aug. 6!!!
  • Go 4 wheeling
  • Have a huge water fight
  • Visit Chad, Lisa, Parker and Julia- Aug. 7-21
  • Run every day
  • Go on long bike rides-including tandem
  • Clean and de junk my bedroom
  • Practice the Piano and learn a new song
  • Read "Our Search For Happiness" from the missionary library
  • Make a lot of bows and start selling them again
  • Make some jewelry
  • Mow the lawn
  • Make some of the recipes that I did in my foods class for my mom and dad
What do you think? Do you have any other suggestions for me? 3 days left in the semester with 4 finals to go.... then I am off to work on this list!!!

1 comment:

JareBear said...

For the jewelry I suggest we find our own rocks, then use the rock tumbler to polish them and you can make your totally own homemade jewelry. Oh, and you spelled "jewlery" incorrectly. :/