Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BooKs I'vE reAd lAteLy....

Another semester done? I know right? (Becky, Alicia, Jared, Lisa... you will all appreciate that!) It is crazy to think that I am 1/4 of the way through my college education! This semester flew by! I honestly feel like I was just starting to get the hang of things and now I am done? Wow! I have lots of plans for this 7 week break before I return in Sept. for the start of Fall semester. I am only going to be taking 16 credits in the fall-hopefully it will be a lot less stress even though it is just one credit less. We shall see. I am so excited because in the Fall I am taking my first sewing class up here! I can hardly wait!- wait I can wait because I want to play for 7 weeks!
There have been a ton of things this semester I have learned in nutrition that I will remember!!!

This was a fun class but it required a lot of work! This is the only textbook I have read in its entirety!!!

This was a side required reading for my Pakistan class. It is such a good book! I recommend it!

NOTE: These are not the only books I read this semester, I just forgot to take pictures of the other ones. I also read the Odyssey and then the textbooks for my other classes.

No comments: