Thursday, December 10, 2009

AlmoSt ThEre....

The semester is coming to an end and I couldn't be more excited! These are the things that I have left (in order of due dates):

  • Chemistry test-Today
  • Journal Entry for Religion-Sunday
  • Finish Skirt-Monday
  • Family Info Binder-Monday
  • Chem Reading-Monday
  • Chem Reading-Tuesday
  • Ed 200 Brochure- Wednesday
  • Ed 200 Progress Report-Wednesday
  • Final Mat Board-Wednesday
  • Philosophy of Design-Wednesday
  • Sewing Final-Wednesday
  • Journal Entry for Religion-Thursday 8 a.m.
  • 2 pg paper for Religion-Thursday 8 a.m.
  • Chemistry Final-Thurs 10:30 a.m.
My list is getting shorter by the minute as I am finishing things up, or getting closer to having them finished up. Thursday after I take my Chemistry final I will come home and pack! I should have the living room for white glove which shouldn't be too hard. Mom is coming up Thursday after school to take stuff home. I will stay Thursday night here because our ward has Baptisms for the dead at 6 a.m. Friday morning. I will go to those and then come home, grab what I needed to stay the night here and be on my way home!!! Plans for when I get home:
Friday:
  • Baptisms
  • Dentist Appointment
  • Unpack
Saturday:
  • Christmas Shopping
  • Make Chicken Noodle Soup and Bread bowls
Sunday:
  • SLEEP IN!!!
  • Church
Monday:
  • Foot Surgery
Tuesday:
  • Recovery
Wednesday:
  • Recovery
Thursday:
  • Post-op appt
  • Christmas EVE!!!!
Friday:
  • Christmas!!!!
I am ready to be home. This semester has gone by so fast and I am thankful for that! This winter should bring adventures of its own and I will continue to share!!!

1 comment:

ourbanksaccount said...

except christmas is on friday on my calendar... love ya lincoln!