Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GranMa


I think I pretty much have the best Granma (I left the D out on purpose... who really says GranDma?) EVER!!! I am so lucky! My Granma King is amazing! She is almost 80 years old and still going strong. She always makes me laugh! I love to visit her and feel bad when I come home and don't get to stop by before I have to come back to school. She is such a great example to me of a giving woman that loves her famil SO much! When I was little and would get sick at school I woudl go to Granma's and she would take care of me. She would let me use the sheep skin blanket, make me soup, and let me watch TV and color. Those days were my favorite really! I decided to post about her because I was editing pictures the other night and found this one from Spud Day that Lisa had taken. I don't know what else to say about her besides I love her so much! I am so thankful you are in my life Granma. I love spending time with you! I love you!

No comments: