Sunday, January 3, 2010

End of the SemEster...










My blog is seriously messed up! I put the pictures on, but while I am posting all it shows is the html/java script so I can't tell where one picture stops and another one starts to put in text under them! Sorry! The pictures I put on are of White glove, the black out and our roommate pic!
For white glove this semester I had the living room, pretty easy! I was excited because I was able to leave stuff on the walls and didn't have to take it all down! Thursday the 17th, from Rigby on to who knows, had a blackout! Right in the middle of white glove, finals, everything! It was crazy! Luckily I was done with finals, and basically the living room, but it was still inconvienient!!! Micah was on her way to take 3 of her 4 finals when it happened! It was out for 3 hours but we had fun! the top pictures (I think) are from that, even though you can't tell because of my flash! We sat in the lounge for a while and ate 3/4 (there were a lot of us) of a gallon of huckleberry ice cream.. I took one bite and decided it was too freezer burned for me, plus I am not really a huckleberry fan. When the lounge started to get cold we moved up to our apartment. We tried to keep ourselves entertained! It was nice just to be able to spend time with eachother not having to do anything else because there wasn't anything that we could do!!
I am glad the semester is over, it was an emotionally draining one, but a good learning experience. I am thankful that I was able to serve as the Relief Society President and for all that I learned while I did that. I am so lucky to have such an incredible Bishopric that cares about me while I am at school! They are amazing!! I ended the semester with 5 A's and 1 A- in chemistry. I know I know... it isn't an A, but I worked my backside off for it and am pleased with what I got!

No comments: