Sunday, January 3, 2010

Foot SurGery...




This was the blessing I had the Monday before Christmas... But it really was a blessing. I was sick of the pain. It was an interesting experience, I had surgery at 8 so I woke up at about 7, and we left at 7:30. Jared came too. We got there (it was just at his office, he has half office half surgical) and I signed in. Then she prepped the room and said to come back. We handed our coats to Jared for her to say that he could come back too. I was thankful he was there but that boy was more nervous than I was!!! He kept pacing and asking me why I wasn't nervous. I don't know why but I just wasn't. I was pretty groggy after surgery, but that night I was able to go to Jared's and do candy bar trains. It was so much fun! I was glad I was able to go because I loved it last year. The picture was taken on Christmas Eve at my post-op appointment. This picture is before my foot even started to bruise as bad as it did though! Christmas day it was so black and blue then my toes turned green, and now the bruising is pretty centralized to around the scar and my toes. I am sick of the boot already, I have to wear it when I stand up at all. I am hoping that this week at my appt they will tell me that I can put pressure on it without the boot but we shall see!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Gross Kara! No one wants to see that. EWWWWWWWWW

Becky said...

Gross. You gotta warn people before you post nasty pictures. Seriously. Gross.
Love you!