
Mom's Christmas pressent from Debbie... she loves it! It took the place of the family picture in the living room-rude! (sorry for the picture quality, this was taken on my cell when mom got it)
Lisa took this picture sometime while they were here with her new camera. I hope that she will let me play around with it sometime. :)

This is my Christmas outfit this year... I LOVE IT! Right now I am loving pencil skirts! I like that this one has the ruffle at the bottom. (obv. taken on my cell)

This is the first cake I did at my internship! I am doing it at Desi's Custom Cakes here in Shelley and am loving it! I hand made pearls, did the design (swirls at the bottom, she did the piping for them) but she let me do the honeymoon cake (I forgot to get a picture!) This was the only time I have been able to go because of surgery and it was on the 19 of Dec., but I am excited I get to go tomorrow!!
2 comments:
Love the outfit! Love the cake! Super fun internship, I'm totally living vicariously through you. This is actually Becky.
cute outfit!! Glad you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment