Monday, February 8, 2010

BreaK up...

Just over a year ago I was able to go and spend a few weeks with a tall blond "hottie" and her two beautiful little girls that lived in Salt Lake City in what we like to call the ghetto. I had so much fun! While I was there I was introduced to the grapefruit. She taught me how to cut them correctly and tried to get me to eat them with sugar on them, but I decided that I liked them plain. It was a match made in heaven.


Well just over a year later I am breaking up with the grapefruit. My body decided it was protesting against them. I will not hold this against that tall blond, but thank her for the year of wonderful memories that I had with grapefruits.

Since I broke up with the grapefruit I have a new love, the avocado. I don't like them plain or on anything but a sandwich, BUT give me a sandwich with an avocado on it and now I am a happy girl!!!



I hope this made you laugh!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

If I knew you would throw in the towel so quickly I never would have shared my joy with you. So you and Jared have been together more than a year, when are you throwing the towel in on him... or are you planning to throw your towel in with him! HA HA HA But just so you know... Avocado's are another pleasure I quite enjoy! But please no mashing, smashing, or defacing my avacado's in any way!