Monday, February 8, 2010

ShoEs...


The beautiful fall weather brought new footwear into my life. Exhibit A: the boot. I was lucky enough to have 2 of these beauties because I wore the first one out!! I was in this until Jan 18, it was a long road but then on Jan. 18 I was upgraded to
THIS:
Exhibit B:

This lovely shoe was too big for me. The next size down was too small, so I just dealt with it. 2 weeks in this went pretty fast and then on to
Exhibit C:

New running shoes!! Tennis shoes are wonderful for my foot even though it is still so fat that my right shoe is tight on my foot. Oh well he assured me the swelling will go down.
Exhibit D:

Hopefully soon I will be in this!!! I have another pair of heels that I fit back into already, but these not so much! I got them right before I had surgery too and have only been able to wear the one!

No comments: