I have a lot on my mind lately! I am so busy with my internship, substituting, working for Debbie-or should I say should be working for Debbie, and doing stuff with Jared.
SUBBING: I have subbed 11 of the last 13 school days! I didn't think I was going to be this busy but apparently it is going around that I am a good sub-that makes me feel good!!!
INTERNSHIP: I am loving it still! It just doesn't seem like I will ever get my 160 hours sometimes. As of right now I have 77.75 hours which is 48.59% (yes I count ever .25 of the hour- I HAVE TO!!) But it is going good! I just made Grandma's and Jared's birthday cakes, ALL BY MYSELF!!! (pics above, my blog posting is strange and messes everything up sometimes)
WORKING FOR DEBBIE: Like I said lack there of- I haven't been lately! I have been busy and have pushed that to the bottom of the list... it needs to be moved back up again, I love working for her!
BOW MAKING: Alicia asked me to make some bows for her girls hair a while back and then I forgot. But I have been working on them the days that I have off and will finish up that package tomorrow for those blondes!! Also dad took the ones I had made to work today and made me $30. I think this is a good side job and love that I can do it whenever I want! He is taking it again tomorrow, but after today my stock is kinda low... good thing I have tomorrow off!
JARED: I like this boy. He has just under 2 months before he goes and we are thankful that he did have so long before he left-most days! We both wished he could have left earlier, but it is nice to be able to do fun things together! Last night we bought a half gallon of cookie dough ice cream,ate about 1/2 of it but in the process took out all of the cookie dough; then we baked it! DON'T tell me you have never wanted to try it- I think the thought crosses every body's mind at one point or another. Well we did it. It worked but really the cookie had no flavor. NOTE TO SELF: the cookie dough is much better just in the ice cream. But hey, we tried! I also got to go snowmobiling with him and his family on Saturday for his birthday! We just went to wolverine but we had so much fun! I was sore afterwards, I was not meant to sit behind him! I loved it though! I am going with his family the first weekend in March to Island Park too!!!
LAS VEGAS: HERE WE COME!!! Jared and I leave on Sunday to go and see Chad, Lisa, Parker and Julia!!! We are so excited! Lisa and I already have things planned for the different days! I just hope Julia gets feeling better before we get there! We are so excited this time (we went in Aug) Chad is on break so we will get to spend time with him too!
No comments:
Post a Comment