
Jared and I have been reading The Book of Mormon since the 5 of March and as of today I am on page 512 of 531. I am so thankful for this chance I have had to read it again! It has been a huge blessing at this point in my life to remember the simple things and where I am grounded. We will both finish up this weekend and then write our testimony in the back and give the copy we have been reading to each other when we say our "see you later" not the "g" word. :) It has been an incredible experience and I challenge everyone who reads this to get a new copy and start fresh- especially if it has been a while!
1 comment:
YOU are my inspiration! I'll try and be more like YOU! How the heck are you anyways???
Post a Comment