On Sunday in Relief Society and in the fireside that I went to that night they talked about prayer. I was so thankful for this reminder to do better in saying my prayers. I am so thankful for prayer and know that it works! I know that my prayers are heard and that Heavenly Father DOES answer prayers, when you need them the most, not when you THINK you need them most. I am so thankful for the change of pace in my life lately. I almost tripped up as things started to change, but now I am back with it and am so thankful!
Yesterday I was able to spend the day in service for my roommate Ashley [Bedke-new Ashley]'s grandparents. We washed windows (inside and out) and raked the lawn. It was so beautiful outside and my skin is already showing signs of the the sunshine! :) Today I start training for the 10K in September. Hopefully my foot will keep up with my mind! Ashley is going to be training with me and I am thankful for that. I only have 2 classes today + devotional, but have only had one so far, and it will be a good class! I am excited for the new semester and all that it will bring!
ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
1 comment:
YAY!!!!! I was just thinking about you this morning. I am so happy & jealous that you are back at school rockin it! love you!
Post a Comment