Monday, April 5, 2010

Monroe

Jared and I headed to Utah last Wednesday to visit some of his family/friends before he leaves. We had so much fun! I am so thankful to his aunts Julie and Jill opening their home to me. They are so wonderful! His grandpa Jones was in the hospital in Provo so Wednesday night after going to dinner with Jordan and Cahlin we went for a visit. We ended up staying and playing a game with them and had fun keeping them company.

On Friday we went with Jordan and Cahlin to his grandparent's house (his grandpa was released on Thursday) to see his grandparents again and his great-grandparents who came up from Redding, CA. (His grandpa Jones took more pictures but I won't get them for a while so when I get those I will post them.)

Cahlin was so afraid of the cows but she is so cute!

The lovely flower Jared painted on the shed.

Jordan and Cahlin

Cahlin, Jordan, Jared and I :) It was a fun car ride!

1 comment:

Sissy Jackson said...

Your boy is tall and SO CUTE! How are you/??