That is how many miles I have ran so far this week. I am finally starting to really 'train' for the 10k I hope to run in September. BUT I don't really have a set schedule... I ran 3 miles Monday and Tuesday, then 1.5 last night, 3 again today. Does anybody have a schedule they recommend? I know I could Google and find one but I want one that possibly someone I know did.
School is dandy, and I cannot wait to go home tomorrow! Julisa (Jared's little sister) turned 16 on the 30th and has her first 'official' date Saturday, and it just so happens to be PROM. I am going to do her hair and am really excited. It will take a long time because her hair is down to her natural waist, but it is going to be so pretty!
1 comment:
ask Lisa!
congrats on doing a 10K...its only 6 miles and a bit. you can do it!
Post a Comment