I have been so blessed lately! It is amazing what happens when you try to realize the tender mercies of the Lord. Specifically it started (almost) two Mondays ago simply with my money management class being cancelled. Talk about perfect timing because that day I found out that I had a huge paper, as well as a presentation due the next Monday. I was so thankful for the extra hour of homework time. Next, that same class got cancelled for Friday, giving me more homework time. Also when I went to the library the hour earlier I was able to find a seat in my favorite part of the second floor of the library to do homework! On Thursday I met with my group for my presentation and I knew none of these girls-our teacher had assigned groups. At the meeting they all talked about how they hate it when people don't pull their weight in group assignments-once again a blessing that they all work hard! It continued, I got the 'eye witness account' part of the presentation- PERFECT because the presentation was on the Sumatra 2004 Earthquake/Tsunami, and Lloyd and Janet Searle of Shelley were missionaries in Sri Lanka at the time. The weekend came, and I had to take my car home because it was smoking, but I was able to get all of my homework done that I needed to! Then checking my email Saturday that same class was cancelled again on Monday! I was so excited! On Monday dad called to tell me that my car was fixed and it was a simple problem, one of those 'Pay Monte with a Pop ones.' Once again blessing. Well then I had a test in my Education Psychology class on Wednesday that the teacher from the beginning of the semester told us most of us will fail (not just this one but all of them) because we don't know how to learn. Monday checking my email he had sent a study guide that said question 1: concept _______, for all 30 questions! I was like THANK YOU!!! Wednesday in class (which is at 9, testing center opens at 8) someone had already taken the test and told me how easy it was and that he only missed 3. Once again stress relieved, but it continued and the teacher went over at least 10 questions from the test-reading us the exact questions! I was sooooo thankful! All of those things made it so that instead of studying for like 3 hours I only studied 30 min and then took it. Well it continued, we didn't know when during the week we would be giving our presentation, we were just told to have it ready Monday and we would be one day this week. When I showed up to class on Wednesday our name still wasn't on the board to present, but I offered for our group to go (we have to dress up for them, so basically we have to dress up every day until we go). Sister Willis told me that she would rather have us go Friday so I said that was fine. Then a girl in my group said that she wasn't going to be here Friday, and Sister Willis said "Well she should have cleared that with me before." So basically we were out of luck. The first two presentations went and the third (which we didn't get to a 3rd on Monday) went up to the front to go. They tried to open their presentation and it wouldn't open because they had saved it as a Mac file. They went to grab their computer to hook it up and Sister Willis said it would take too long and that my group could go!
Sorry this is really long but I was so thankful for all of these things! It truly is amazing the Tender Mercies that the Lord gives us daily if we take the time to recognize them!
ENJOY THE JOURNEY.
1 comment:
I love the 'pay Monte with a pop' :)
Post a Comment